Monday 6 September 2010

summary- 6/09/10

Today i worked on improving the appearance and layout of my blog, i did this by going to the dashboard, clicking on 'design' and then to 'add gadget.' I had a list of several things i could add and today i just added the key things.

The first gadget i added to my blog was a 'blog list' this is where i could add other pupils, teachers and companys to my blog so that i can easily view their blog. This is useful because i can see other people's work and ideas and easily view their blogs, and can also if needed give useful feedback on a certain blog and the same can be done by others on my blog .

I also added a newsreel to the bottom of my blog which makes my blog more interesting for people to view. It is also useful to me as it is linked to my chosen interest and so it provides recent articles about subjects of my choice.





I also added a background so that it added colour to my blog which would also make it more interesting so that people will want to view it. I chose a light colour background so that the text is easy to read and is easy to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment